Terms of METAMOJI ID AND Servicses
Last Modified: October 19th, 2015
Thank you for registration of MetaMoJi ID and using MetaMoJi Cloud and other online services! This Terms of MetaMoJi ID and Services("Terms") govern your registration of MetaMoJi ID and your access to and use of our Services (as defined below). If you do register MetaMoJi ID and access our Service, your registration and use shall be deemed to accept the Terms and be a party to a legally binding contract with MetaMoJi Corporation ("MetaMoJi," "we," and sometimes "us"). So please carefully read this document before registration of MetaMoJi ID and using the Service.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the Terms, MetaMoJi is unwilling to register your MetaMoJi ID or use MetaMoJi's services to you and you may not register your MetaMoJi ID or use Service.
And you may further acknowledge and agree that Service consists of separate individual services and features, and individual terms and conditions regarding to such separate individual services or features are designed and specified by MetaMoJi from parts of the Terms.
1. DESCRIPTION OF METAMOJI ID AND SERVICE
1.1 The MetaMoJi ID is the account and the passwords to use our Services.? You may register and use MetaMoJi ID subject to this Terms.?1.2 The MetaMoJi Service consists of products, computer programs, widgets, services and web sites hosted or made available by MetaMoJi, which you may use for organizing, searching, storing, and synchronizing any number of typed, handwritten or imaged notes, and other data on network platforms, now known or hereafter developed (collectively, the "Service").
2. USE OF SERVICE
2,1 Subject to the terms and conditions within, the Terms, MetaMoJi grants you if you are an individual, or, if you are an entity, one (1) designated person in your organization a personal, a limited, non-exclusive license to utilize the Service so long as you are not barred from receiving the Service under the laws of Japan.
2,2 In order to access and/or use the Service, you may be required to provide current, accurate, identification, contact and other information as part of the registration process of MetaMoJi ID, and you will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of such information. You may also be provided with an account, username, password and/or an email address(“Account Information”) to access or use the Service to register MetaMoJi ID. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MetaMoJi ID and Account Information. You agree to immediately notify MetaMoJi of any unauthorized use of MetaMoJi ID and your Account Information, account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep MetaMoJi ID and your Account Information secure.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
3,1 You acknowledge and agree that all information, data, text, images, software, messages, tags and other materials, in whatever form and technical structure, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or stored using the Service ("Content"), are the sole responsibility of the person(s) originating such Content and introducing such Content into the Service. We reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, reject, review, quarantine, delete or move any Content available with the Service, without obligation to any person.
3,2 You agree to use the Service only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms, and all applicable laws and regulations in the relevant legal jurisdictions.
3,3 You, and not MetaMoJi, are responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your Contents. MetaMoJi will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your Contents, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your Contents.
3,4 The Services are not intended for use by you if you are under 13 years of age. By agreeing to the Terms, you are representing to us that you are over 13.
3,5 You further agree to NOT:
- (a) use our products or the Service for illegal purposes or for promotion of dangerous activities;
- (b) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an MetaMoJi staff member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with MetaMoJi or any other person or entity;
- (c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- (d) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (e) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- (f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- (g) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (h) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected or applicable to the Service;
- (i) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- (j) "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or company, or take any action invasive to another's privacy (by posting, for example, another's photograph, address, email, phone number or any other contact information) without permission from such other person;
- (k) collect or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes;
- (l) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any government, legal entity, group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals, including, but not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble explosive device or other weapons or incendiary devices;
- (m) allow usage by others in such a way as to violate the Terms;
- (n) solicit passwords or personal identifying information for unintended, commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- (o) take any action that would be in violation of MetaMoJi's Trademark Brand Guidelines and Usage Requirements; and
- (p) upload or display content that:
- (i) contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit by MetaMoJi; or
- (ii) contains threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
If you encounter any of these prohibited uses, you may use the contact form at http://metamoji.com/en/contact.html and follow the instructions to submit the appropriate information to MetaMoJi.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, LICENSES AND LIMITATIONS
5,1 MetaMoJi Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of MetaMoJi and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Japan and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the MetaMoJi name or any of the MetaMoJi trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding MetaMoJi, or the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
5,2 Your Rights
You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Service. Other than the limited license and other rights you grant in the Terms, MetaMoJi acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under the Terms in or to any Content that you submit, post, store, transmit or display on, or through, the Service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You agree that you are solely responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that MetaMoJi has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
6. OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
MetaMoJi respects others' intellectual property and asks that you do too. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement on the Service is:
- Attn: Compliance Manager
- MetaMoJi Corporation
- Zentoku Roppongi Bldg. East4F
- 1-7-27 Roppongi Minato-ku Tokyo
- 106-0032 JAPAN
- Fax: (+81) 3-5114-2526, Attn: Compliance Manager
7. SERVICE COMPONENTS
7,1 We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to implement limits to the specifications or features of the Service, the number of transmissions, or your continued ability to access the Service and the data stored in the Service, and impose other limitations at any time, with or without notice. You acknowledge that a variety of MetaMoJi actions may impair or prevent you from accessing your Content or using the Service at certain times and/or in the same way, for limited periods or permanently, and agree that MetaMoJi has no responsibility or liability as a result of any such actions or results, including, without limitation, for the deletion of, or failure to make available to you, any Content.
7,2 MetaMoJi may from time to time engage certain affiliates or other third parties to provide all or part of the Service to you, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such third party involvement is acceptable.
7,3 MetaMoJi may from time to time include as part of the Service computer software supplied by third parties, including (but not limited to) Third Party Software, which is utilized by permission of the respective licensors and/or copyright holders on the terms provided by such parties. MetaMoJi expressly disclaims any warranty or other assurance to you regarding such third party software.
We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part thereof (including Software), with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any part of the Service. In connection with any modification of the Service, MetaMoJi may automatically download and install software updates from time to time with the intention of improving, enhancing, repairing and/or further developing the Service, and you agree to permit MetaMoJi to deliver these to you (and you to receive them) as part of your use of the Service.
9. SERVICE FEE
9.1 MetaMoJi provides the Services for free services or paid services. You agree to pay MetaMoJi current service fee for the Services of paid services. You shall make your payment pursuant to MetaMoJi's current approved payment methods.9.2 MetaMoJi does not refund service fees. By accepting this agreement you fully understand that once service fee payment is made to MetaMoJi, you will have no recourse for receiving a refund of any part of the fees. 9.3 You shall, in addition to the service fees required under this Term, pay all applicable taxes.
You understand and acknowledge that there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications lines and equipment that are beyond MetaMoJi's control.
You may discontinue your use of the Service at any time, for any or no reason and with or without notice. MetaMoJi may also terminate the Service, or your access to or use of the Service or your MetaMoJi ID, with or without notice. Reasons for MetaMoJi terminating your MetaMoJi ID or the Service include, without limitation: (a) breach or violation of these Terms, (b) your request or self-effecting MetaMoJi ID deletion, (c) an extended period of inactivity (determined in MetaMoJi's sole discretion), (d) your nonpayment of any fees or other sums due MetaMoJi or any other party related to your use of the Service, (e) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (f) the discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), or (g) unexpected technical or security issues or problems. In the event of any termination, we will close your MetaMoJi ID and you will no longer be able to retrieve Content contained in that MetaMoJi ID or otherwise use the Service.
We may include the use of third party resources and/or links to third party websites as part of the Service. We have no control over such sites and resources and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that (a) we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources; (b) we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials available from such sites or resources and (c) we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content or materials available on or through any such site or resource.
You agree to indemnify and hold MetaMoJi, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to your use of any of the Service, any violation of these Terms or any other actions connected with your use of the Service (including all actions taken under your MetaMoJi ID). In the event of such claim, we will provide notice of the claim, suit or action to the contact information we have for the MetaMoJi ID, provided that any failure to deliver such notice to you shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligation hereunder.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, METAMOJI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) METAMOJI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
(c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
(d) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM METAMOJI OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT METAMOJI, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, COVER OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF METAMOJI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE LOSS, CORRUPTION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR USING THE SERVICE; (v) METAMOJI'S ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS IN RELIANCE UPON YOUR METAMOJI ID AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND ANY CHANGES THERETO OR NOTICES RECEIVED THEREFROM; (vi) YOUR FAILURE TO PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY PASSWORDS OR ACCESS RIGHTS TO YOUR METAMOJI ID AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION; (vii) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICE; (viii) ANY ADVERTISING CONTENT OR YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY ADVERTISED PRODUCT OR SERVICE; (ix) THE TERMINATION OF YOUR METAMOJI ID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE; OR (x) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL TOTAL LIABILITY OF METAMOJI, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE MONTHLY SERVICE FEE ACTUALLY PAID TO METAMOJI BY YOU FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE TO WHICH THE LIABILITY IS RELATED.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY CONDITION, WARRANTY, RIGHT OR LIABILITY WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THOSE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 12 AND 13 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION (IF ANY) WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree that we may provide you with notices hereunder by email, regular mail or postings on the web site(s) related to the affected Service, in our discretion, and that we may rely upon the contact information you have provided as being accurate, complete and current.
18. GENERAL TERMS
18,1 The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and MetaMoJi and govern your use of the Service.
18,2 The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Japan without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in Japan, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
18,3 We reserves the right to revise the Terms from time to time, whether or not we provide you any other notice of such changes. The most current version of the Terms will be posted at http://product.metamoji.com/en/tos/, and we will indicate the effective date of each update at the top of the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after any update will be deemed to represent your consent to be bound by, and agreement with, the new Terms.
18,4 The failure of MetaMoJi to enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR METAMOJI CLOUD
These additional terms and conditions govern the use of MetaMoJi storage service "MetaMoJi Cloud". "MetaMoJi Cloud" is a part of the Service and these terms and conditions are part of the Terms.
- You may use "MetaMoJi Cloud" without service fee up to the total size of storage area as following.
Course Users Total size of storage area MetaMoJi Cloud free for MetaMoJi Note usres and MetaMoJi Share users MetaMoJi Note User and/or MetaMoJi Share User 2GB
- MetaMoJi may specify the terms and condition separately from these additional terms and conditions. If you desire to use "MetaMoJi Cloud" over the limitation specified in the preceding section, you may agree such terms and conditions specified separately by MetaMoJi.
- MetaMoJi provides "MetaMoJi Cloud" in a professional manner and try to maintain the Service properly, but METAMOJI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF YOUR CONTNTS.
- In principle, MetaMoJi does not disclose or provide your Contents to third parties other than the subsidiaries, except in the following circumstances:
(a) When express consent to do so is received from the person concerned;
(b) When MetaMoJi consigns such activities as sending newsletters or so to other entities, in which case your Contents is covered by the terms of a non-disclosure agreement;
(c) When a judicial order or the like obliges MetaMoJi to disclose your Contents;
(d) When the business of MetaMoJi is succeeded by another entity by way of a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business or otherwise;
(e) When permitted by the applicable laws.
- 5. You acknowledge and agree that MetaMoJi analyze and use statistical information of your usage situation or log information for the improvement of the Service. In this case MetaMoJi shall not use your personal information.
- If you may change your conditions for "MetaMoJi Cloud" or terminate the use of "MetaMoJi Cloud", you are solely responsible for making back up or restoring any of your Contents at your cost.
- MetaMoJi reserves the right to stop your use of "MetaMoJi Cloud" immediately and delete your Contents from the storage area after the termination of your "MetaMoJi Cloud".
- METAMOJI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISCLOSUER OF YOUR CONTENTS BY METAMOJI UNDER THE SECTION 4 OR METAMOJI'S DELETION UNDER SECTION 7 IN THESE ADDITONAL TERMS AND CONDITONS.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR METAMOJI GOLD SERVICE
These additional terms and conditions govern the use of services "MetaMoJi GOLD Service" ("Gold Service") which service is provided only for end-users of "MetaMoJi Note" and "MetaMoJi Share". Gold Service is a part of the Service and these terms and conditions are part of the Terms.
- Gold Service consists of several services separately specified by MetaMoJi.
- Gold Service is a paid service. If you use Gold Service, you agree to these terms and conditions and apply to Gold Service under processes specified by MetaMoJi.
- "Shared Drive" is a service to share your Contents with the persons designated by you. You understand and acknowledge that your Contents shared by you will be made shared with the persons designated by you, and any person other than the intended recipient of such Contents may see, use or modify such Contents and that MetaMoJi will not be liable to you for any user's use, modification or deletion of all or a part of the Content posted by you regardless of the cause. Although MetaMoJi will normally only delete Content that violates the Terms or otherwise as set forth in Section 3.5, MetaMoJi reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted Content may be stored by MetaMoJi in order to comply with applicable laws but such Content may not be retrieved without a valid court or administrative order. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining your own backup of your device and your Content, and that you fail to do so at your own risk.
- If traffic surges at a certain your Content, and such traffic burdens or may burden to the "Shared Drive", MetaMoJi has the right to restrict access to such Content, to stop temporarily the provision of "Shared Drive", or to seek a proper response for the purpose of providing the "Shared Drive" continually.
- "Expand MetaMoJi Cloud Storage Service" is a service to add expanded storage area for MetaMoJi Cloud. The size of expanded storage area is specified separately by MetaMoJi and MetaMoJi reserves the right to change such size of expanded storage area at MetaMoJi's sole discretion. Such expanded storage area is a part of storage area of MetaMoJi Cloud and you may use such expanded storage area also under the additional terms and conditions for MetaMoJi Cloud.
- "MetaMoJi Cloud Auto Sync" is a service to synchronize your data in the mobile devices specified by you and in the storage area assigned by MetaMoJi for your use of the Service. You understand and acknowledge that the data is synchronized automatically depend on your settings and the data is deleted automatically depend on your settings. You use this "MetaMoJi Cloud Auto Sync" at your own risk. MetaMoJi will not be liable to your loss of your Contents.
- "Unlimited Access to Contents" is a service to use contents provided by MetaMoJi ("MetaMoJi-Contents") during the terms of this "Unlimited Access to Contents". The MetaMoJi-Contents provided under this "Unlimited Access to Contents" are the contents utilized only for the MetaMoJi's software "MetaMoJi Note" and "MetaMoJi Share". You may use the MetaMoJi-Contents under the License Agreement of "MetaMoJi Note" and/or "MetaMoJi Share".
- "Additional Functions for MetaMoJi Share" is a service for the users with certain qualifications separately specified by MetaMoJi. Users without certain qualifications may not use "Additional Functions for MetaMoJi Share".
- "Share Service" is a service for the users of "MetaMoJi Share" to share the documents by "MetaMoJi Share" up to the data size of traffic volume specified by MetaMoJi. If you use "MetaMoJi Share" over the data size of traffic volume specified by MetaMoJi, you may purchase an additional service specified by MetaMoJi depend on data size of traffic volume.
- Gold Service is a new service substitute for provided "MetaMoJi Paid Option Service". After providing Gold Service, MetaMoJi may terminate "MetaMoJi Paid Option Service" by the date MetaMoJi determines and specifies.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR "mazec Plus"
These additional terms and conditions govern the use of services "mazec Plus" ("mazec Plus") which service is provided only for end-users of "mazec". The "mazec Plus" is a part of the Service and these terms and conditions are part of the Terms.
- You shall complete application process to use "mazec Plus".
- You acknowledge and agree that "mazec Plus" include a service to synchronize your data of "mazec" dictionary in the mobile devices and in the storage area assigned by MetaMoJi for your use of the Service. You understand and acknowledge that the data of "mazec" dictionary is synchronized automatically depend on your settings. You use "mazec Plus" at your own risk. MetaMoJi shall not use your data of "mazec" dictionary for any purposes other than to provide "mazec Plus".
- During the term of your use of "mazec Plus", you can use additional functions or services of "mazec" on MetaMoJi Software. After the termination of your use of "mazec Plus", you shall not use such additional functions or services of "mazec" on MetaMoJi Software.