One of the questions that we get asked a lot is “How to share 7Notes documents using Dropbox?”.
- Select the “Export” button at the top-right of your document
- When the “Send to…” window appears select the option “Send to Application“
- You can now choose the format that you want to save your 7Notes document as. For example, “PDF“.
If you are wanting to back-up or share your actual 7notes document into Dropbox, the “7notes Document” format should be used.
- The “Open In…” window will appear. You may need to scroll down through the list to find Dropbox.
Once you find the Dropbox option, select it.
- The Dropbox application will now start and prompt you to select a location to save your selected document format.
– The 7Notes Support Team